Finding the best cpu with integrated graphics involves having a knowledge of what you want to use your PC for. You may be using your PC for gaming, editing of videos and other things which require different CPU power and performance. You need to check the different categories that suit different kinds of operations.
You need to also check specific functions and components such as umber of cores, CPU speed, compatibility with motherboard, thermal conductivity feature, number of threads and many more. In addition to learning about key component factors, you will also need product review guide to help you compare and choose the right CPU that matches your needs.
Here’s a table with top 3 picks at a glance:Table could not be displayed.
Review Of The 10 Best CPU With Integrated Graphics
1. Intel Core i7-9700K Desktop Processor 8 Cores
As the 9th generation cpu around, this could be your best intel processor with integrated graphics because it offers the most modernized features in any Intel cpu. The unlocked cpu comes with 4.5 GHz turbo power. You can purchase this product in different packages. For instance, you can buy it with a cooler, motherboard, or motherboard with a processor. It is a core i7 CPU model and has an 8 processor core.
- It is compatible with Intel 300 series motherboard.
- It does not come with a cooling device.
- 8 threads and 8 cores.
- It comes with a speed of 3.9 to 4.5 GHz and 12 Mb Cache
- It supports Intel Optane memory.
- Memory supports a maximum capacity of 64 GB and a bandwidth of 41 GB/s
- It weighs 1.59 ounces.
- It has a 95-wattage power capacity.
- It measures 4.57 x 3.98 x 2.76 in height, width and length respectively.
- It was released in the year 2018.
2. AMD Ryzen 5 3600 6-Core
This processor has 12 threads that are unlocked. It also comes with a speed of 4.2 GHz which is quite enormous. It also comes with 6 processor counts. Ryzen has tagged this product as the world’s most advanced processor for PC gaming hence possessive gamers can rely on it for the best experience.
- It delivers ultra-fast 100+ FPS performance.
- It comes with 6 cores and 12 processing threads
- Socket AM4 CPU socket type.
- AMD Wraith Stealth cooler that works at 90C degree temperature
- 4.2 GHz Max boost processor for 35 MB of Game Cache
- The processor is compatible with PCle x570 motherboards.
- It weighs 1.6 ounces and measures 1.57 x 1.57 x 0.24 inches in height, length and width respectively.
- It was released in 2019.
- It operates on 65 watts.
3. Intel Core i5-9400 Desktop Processor 6 Cores
This9th generation Intel core processor is described as a beast by many users. it offers a CPU speed of between 2.9 and 4.1 GHz, and you have the option of buying it with is memory kit or with a motherboard, to save more money. It was released in January 2019
- Core i5 CPU model.
- It comes with 6 processor counts,
- 2.9 to 4.1 GHz Turbo frequency speed with 9MB memory cache.
- Compatible with Intel 300 chipset motherboards
- It supports Intel Optane memory.
- It comes with 6 core threads.
- It weighs 0.75 lbs. and measures 4.57 x 2.76 x 3.98 inches in height, width and length respectively.
- It comes with a 65-wattage rating.
- LGA 1151 Thermal design.
4. AMD Ryzen 5 2400G Processor
With its inbuilt Radeon RX Vega 11 graphics, this could be your best amd cpu with integrated graphics. The AMD processor has a CPU speed of 3.9 GHz and also comes with the AM4 types of the CPU socket. This model was released in 2018
- It comes with 4 processor core plus 8 threads that are unlocked.
- It comes with in-built RX Radeon Vega graphics.
- The maximum operating temperature of 90C degrees.
- It supports a wide range of technology
- It works with a wraith stealth cooler for a thermal solution.
- It operates on 65 watts of power.
- It has a total cache memory of 6MB
- It weighs 1 lb. and measures 1.6 x 1.6 x 0.3 inches in height, length and thickness.
- It operates on Radeon free sync technology software.
- It operates on 220 volts.
5. AMD Ryzen 3 2200G Processor
This AMD processor comes with 4 processor counts. It also comes with an inbuilt Radeon Vega 8 graphics which provides lots of benefits especially for PC gamers and regular internet users. With 3.7 GHz CPU speed, you can rely on excellent delivery for your computer actions.
It is made with AMD SenseMi technology that relies on machine intelligence for accelerated performances. It was released in the year 2018
- It comes with Wraith Stealth cooler thermal solution for cooling.
- It has an AM4 socket type.
- It has 4 cores unlocked.
- It supports Windows 10 64 Bit operating system, RHEL X86, 64 Bit, and Ubuntu X86,64Bit Operating systems
- Item weighs 1 lb. and measures 1.6 x 1.6 x 0.3 inches in height, length and width respectively.
- It has a power rating of 65 wattages.
6. Intel BX80662I76700K 4512 Core i7 6700K
This 4.0 GHz unlocked core processor works great for all compatible desktop motherboards. It was released in the year 2015, hence it is relatively older than most processors on this list. His is the ideal processor if you want to play your 3D games in higher resolution. It belongs to the 6th generation Intel core processors hence it is super-fast for PC activities. It was released in the year 2015 as an upgrade o the 5th generation Intel processor.
- 4 unlocked processor count.
- It provides a display resolution of up to 4096 x 2304.
- It is powered by Intel Turbo boost technology.
- It is compatible with the Intel 100 series chipset motherboard.
- The processor speed of 4.0 GHz.
- It weighs 0.16 ounces and measures 5.5 x 4.8 x 1.8 inches in height, length, and width respectively.
7. Intel Core i5-8600K Desktop Processor 6 Cores
Another Intel core with great precision and speed. It is unlocked and unclockable. It also comes with Intel Turbo Boost technology 2.0 which offers great speed for 3D gaming. As an 8th generation processor, this is perhaps the most advanced Intel processor in the market. It was released in the year 2017
- It comes with 6 processor cores and 12 threads.
- It is compatible with motherboards based on Intel 300 series chipsets
- Turbo frequency of between 3.9 and 4.3 GHz, and has 9MB Cache.
- It supports Optane memory.
- It comes with a CPU speed of 3.6
- There are 2 memory channels
- It has a wattage rating of 95W
- It measures 4.57 x 1.73 x 3.98 inches in height, width, and length respectively
- It weighs 2.04 ounces.
8. Intel Core i5-8400 Desktop Processor 6 Cores
This is an Intel core processor with a lower 65Wpower rating which means it conserves more power than other processors on this list. As expected, this Intel core delivers great speed and performance for 3D and other powerful games.
The core i5 cpu model was released in the year 2017
- It comes with Intel UHD 630 Graphics.
- It was compatible with motherboards based on Intel 300 series chipsets
- 6 cores and 12 threads
- Turbo frequency range of 2.8 to 4.0 GHz. 9MB memory cache
- It supports Intel Optane memory.
- It has Intel Turbo boost technology 2.0
- It is compatible with 300 series chipset motherboards
- It comes with 2 memory channels.
- 2.8 GHz CPU speed.
- It weighs 3.53 ounces and measures 4.57x 2.76 x 3.98 inches in height, width and length respectively.
9. AMD Athlon 3000G 2-Core, 4-Thread Unlocked Desktop Processor
With inbuilt Radeon graphics, this processor could be your best cpu with integrated gpu. It is an Athlon CPU model with 2 processor counts. This CPU was released in the year 2019, making it one of the newest and one of the most sophisticated CPUs around.
- It has a COU speed of 3.5 GHz.
- It has 2 processor cores
- It has a cache size of 5 MB.
- 5 Cache size.
- 2 cores and 4 processing threads
- Inbuilt 720p for out of box gaming.
- Zen processor provides the capability for a 1080 HD upgrade.
- In-built cooler included
- 35 watts power rating
- It weighs 7.05 ounces and measures 3.35 x 4.49 x 2.36 inches in height, length and width respectively.
10. AMD YD200GC6FBBOX Athlon 200GE
It has been aged as the most advanced entry-level processor offered by AMD and it comes with a 2-core 4-thread feature with lots of favorable features. The processor comes with an Athlon CPU model, plus a socket AM4 type of CPU socket. The processor was released in 2018 and you can find this processor highly efficient with great performance.
- It comes with a CPU speed of 3.2 GHz.
- It comes with Radeon Vega 3 graphics.
- 2 cores and 4 threads
- It comes with a silent cooler.
- It comes with a 3.2 GHz clock frequency and 5 MB cache.
- It weighs 7.05 ounces and measures 1.6 x 0.3 x 1.6 inches in height, width, and length, respectively.
- It has a power rating of 35 wattages.
How To Choose The Right CPU Processor With Integrated Graphics For Your PC
When in search of the best cpu with integrated graphics, there are several factors you may have to consider, these are highlighted below;
- Purpose for CPU
- The core counts
- The CPU Cache size
- Motherboard socket type
- Core Clock Frequency or speed
- Number of Threads
- Thermal design and Presence of Cooler.
What is the purpose of the CPU?
CPUs for basic purposes will go for less than $100 and they support the most basic actions. Intel core 3 and Ryzen 3 are some of the basic CPUs that fit into this category. CPUs for gaming upgrades may cost up to $250 and they are insanely powerful to utilize graphic cards to power your PC.
For media works and streaming, you may need a CPU that costs up to $350. The core i5 and Ryzen 5 for instance belong to this category. CPUs for editing and work stations may cost over $400. To set a budget for a CPU, you should have a purpose for which you are getting the accessory.
Check the Core Count
Your CPU power your gaming and other things at a great speed and it deploys different cores to do this. Each core can be said to be a smaller processor, handling different jobs. Multi-core processors are beer in handling different tasks on your PC. Having more than 4 cores may be useful if you do any other thing aside from gaming but for gaming only, 4 cores should be enough. Technically, the more cores on a CPU, the beer the performances it delivers.
The CPU Cache
The CPU cache is also vital to the speed of your processor. The CPU cache is a form of memory that facilitates the transfer of data faster than the regular RAM. The larger the CPU cache memory, the faster your cpu processes data and the better the performance of your PC. For this reason, you should go for a larger cache memory CPU.
Motherboard Socket Type
Every new generation of CPU comes with its own socket type, and this can make things complicated when choosing a CPU. You need to pay attention to the motherboard socket type most especially the AMD and Intel CPUs ha come mostly with different socket types. Intel CPUs make use of a mounting system called Land Grid Array.
When you buy a new Intel CPU, you will find numbers like LGA 1151 or LGA 2011 with numbers corresponding to several pins at the bottom of sockets and pads. CPUs need thousands of these small pins to enhance performance and power delivery, the higher the pins on CPU cache numbers, the better it is.
The Core Clock Frequency or CPU speed
Many brands will display their CPU’s clocking frequency or CPU clock speed. This speed is measured in GHz or MHz and it simply measures the number of times a CPU completes clock cycles per second. The higher the clock speed or CPU speed, the more cycles it will complete in a second. You should not use CPU speed as a major factor in determining the right CPU for your needs. Unless two CPUs have the same number of cores or belong to the same generation, you should not compare them with each other.
The Number of Threads
The number of threads in a CPU is the number of independent processes a CPU can handle at a time. Many CPUs come with multi-threading technology that makes them work faster. You should ensure that your CPU has the same number of cores as the threads.
Many Intel CPUs have hyper-threading features while AMD CPUs come with simultaneous multi-threading technology. With multi-threading capabilities, a core can easily create two threads and that will double the amount of work the core can handle.
The more threads on a CPU, the better and faster the CPU can multi-task. Keep in mind that physical cores are still more important than several threads.
Thermal design and Presence of Cooler
The thermal design power of a CPU is simply a measure of the CPU’s output of power at a time. This is measure in watts and will range from 30 to 95 watts. It can also be described as power consumption. This power consumption is also important because it tells you what type of cooler you need. It is important to keep CPUs operating at the right temperatures. It is also important to find a CPU with the right cooler.
Benefits Of Having CPU With Integrated Graphics
There are many reasons why you should go for a CPU with integrated graphics, these include the following;
It saves power and boos battery life
With a power rating ranging from 30 to 95 watts, you can save more power and make your battery last longer with faster processing and performance offered by integrated graphics in the CPU. Integrated graphics allow your CPU consumes less power which reduces the load on your CPU to enhance battery life.
It increases memory with in-built cache memory
The CPU comes with an integrated memory which is also known as cache memory that may be up to 9MB. The cache memory makes the processing of data much faster and serves as a temporary memory to help boost the speed and performance of the CPU.
Faster heat removal with cooler
Many CPUs with integrated graphics come with one type of thermal heat cooling or the other and one of such is integrated cooling. With integrated cooling, heat dissipation from the CPU is more efficient and with quicker heat control, your CPU becomes more efficient.
Integrated graphics support 3D and HD video and gaming
Without integrated graphics in your CPU, upgrading to 3D and HD video streaming and gaming may not be possible. Integrated graphics allow you to update your motherboard to make your operating system easily integrated for 3D features.
It saves money and time
Without integrated graphics, you will have to buy graphic cards separately and that will cost you more. With a CPU with integrated graphics, you get the price of two components for the price of one.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) About CPU with Integrated Graphics
The following are answers to common questions about CPUs with integrated graphics
Will my CPU overclocking increase FPS?
Yes, but this increase will be quite small. This is particularly true when your graphics support a resolution of 1920 x 1080 and this increase will impact more on your PC as resolution increases. You may also see an increase in FPS on PC that are more reliant on CPU than graphic cards.
Will any CPU cooler fit in my computer case?
The answer is Yes and No! sometimes, CPU coolers do come with large heat sinks and may not fit into your computer case. It is important to have a dimension of your computer case and coolers before making your purchase.
What RAM should I use with my Ryzen 3600 CPU with integrated graphics?
A 3600MHzwill be ideal for your Ryzen CPU. If possible, you should go for bigger memory size. You should upgrade your RAM if you don’t have a size up to 3600 MHz
Can CPU cores get damaged?
Yes! CPU cores can get damaged but if one core is damaged, the entire CPU chip will be damaged. Though your CPU cores can make your PC work partially for a while critical failure issues will eventually overwhelm the CPU.
It is also important to pay attention to compatibility issues with CPUs with integrated graphics. The best cpu with integrated graphics should be compatible with many other components, including the motherboard. The more compatible your CPU is, the less likely you will have future issues. It is also important that you carry out required upgrades before installing your CPU. With the guide and product reviews above, you can easily make the right choices of CPU that suits your needs. To avoid common installation issues, you will also need guidance from a computer installation expert.
- Windows 10: Find How Many Processor Cores For Pc?
- Which AMD Processor Is Equivalent To I5?
- Is Amd A6 7400k Radeon R5 Good For Gaming?
- Which AMD Processor Is Equivalent To I7 | Detailed Answer for You
- Top 10 Best LGA 1151 CPU In 2021
- Does AMD Have Hyperthreading? Everything You Need to Know
- Top 8 Best LGA 1150 CPU Review in 2021: A Comprehensive Guide
- Windows 10: How To Set Processor Affinity?
- How To See Logical Processor Usage In Task Manager?
- The Best AM3 CPUs – How To Choose The Right One