Most apps that run on smartphone can also work on smartwatch, and these two devices can be connected to each other to facilitate access to information. Your smartwatch can help you stay connected and also multitask, just like your smartphone or computer does. This means you can use the smartwatch to stay on your social media, read and respond to emails and SMS alerts, and also track your sporting activities. Smartwatches are available in different sizes, brands and prices, and they are very convenient because they are wearable. It is also easy to find a smartwatch that is weatherproof for all weather conditions. So let’s get a guide on the best smartwatch under 30 now.
Here’s a table with the top 3 smartwatches at a glance.Table could not be displayed.
12 Best SmartWatch Under 30 Reviewed
1. ANBES Health and Fitness Smartwatch
This is one of the best smartwatches under 30, for those looking for a fully-accessorized device. It comes with essential useful features like heart rate monitor, home fitness tracking, yoga exercise bike connectivity, and treadmill running connectivity.
With an automatic sleep tracker, you should be able to detect your sleep pattern and deal with any underlying health issue. There are 9 different exercise modes here to choose from. This could be the ideal Christmas, Thanksgiving, or any other special gift for those who enjoy hiking, running, and doing every kind of sport to keep fit.
- It is compatible with Android and IOS devices.
- 3” color touchscreen for data or information viewing.
- Heartbeat rates and sleep tracking.
- Call and message reminders for SMS alert.
- IPX68 dustproof and waterproof material for excellent protection outdoors.
- It supports an alarm clock setting.
2. Frozen Smart Watch (Model: FZN4587AZ)
This is the best cheap smartwatch for the kids. The smartwatch comes from one of the most popular brands – Disney, which makes it highly reliable. It is fully-packed with a lot of features that kids will appreciate and play with all day.
With a USB cable availability, transferring downloaded images and videos to other devices becomes easier.
- It comes in a light blue color.
- It is compatible with USB connectivity.
- It has an in-built fun selfie cam plus video camera.
- The gift wrap comes with an official Frozen 2 Logo.
- Fully charged battery can last the whole day.
- Touchscreen display to check data and information.
3. Smart Watch for Android Phones
Designed to be compatible with iPhone, Android, and Windows devices. This is a smartwatch for both men and women; hence it is an ideal option for adult smartwatch users. There are up to 10 workout modes on this smartwatch.
You can use it to track all-day steps and even get information on calories. This device supports a wide range of applications, including; sleep tracker, fitness tracker, email reminders, SMS alerts, heart rate monitor, pedometer, alarm, and phone.
- It supports Bluetooth technology.
- In-built optical sensors to track blood pressure, and other parameters.
- Real-time notification for social media and calls.
- Compatible with Bluetooth 4.0
- 5-day battery life when fully charged.
- It comes with a 12-month manufacturer warranty.
- Online 24-hour customer care support.
- 1 lithium-Ion battery required
4. TURNMEON Smart Watch Fitness Tracker for Men Women
This is a full touchscreen smartwatch designed to last for decades. The activity tracker on the device is second to none when it comes to functionality. This is a new 2020 updated smartwatch and it is highly sealed for dust and water prevention.
Designed to support up to 28 different languages. With features like music control, timer watch, weather forecast, and remote shutter, this smartwatch helps you make a smarter decision.
- 4” size.
- Supports all Bluetooth versions
- It comes in diverse colors of pink and black.
- IP67 waterproof feature.
- It comes with multiple exercise modes.
- More than 100 dials.
- Healthy Lifestyle with your app gives you a healthier suggestion.
- Social media connectivity and sharing app.
5. ELEGIANT Smart Watch, Fitness Tracker
With its 24-hour heart rate monitor, this watch could be your best companion for health reasons. It also comes with a unique exclusive 4+1 custom dial feature and it is compatible with Android and IOS devices.
With its GloryFit app, you can record and even share your calorie, sleep, and activity information to people on social media. Perhaps the extra-long battery life of this smartwatch is one thing you will appreciate most.
- It comes with a sleep meter, and a pedometer.
- IP68 waterproof and dustproof feature.
- 24 different sports mode.
- Call and message reminder feature.
- 1.3” full, round touchscreen.
- 128 RAM capacity.
- It comes with a magnetic charging cable.
- The watch is fully charged under 2 hours
6. CanMixs Smart Watch for Android Phones and IOS
This digital sports watch is designed for multi-purpose tracking of your performance as regards sports. It comes in 3 different fascinating colors and can be used to track your sleep, heartbeat rate, and Oxygen levels.
This is one fitness watch that tracks accurately your calories, heartbeat rates, blood pressure, sleep, and Oxygen levels.
- 1.4” full touch display.
- 240 x 240 screen pixel resolution.
- Made from Zinc alloy metal.
- Adjustable screen brightness feature.
- 8 sports mode.
- UP67 waterproof.
- Smart reminder for information and call.
- Powered by 180 mAh battery
7. GBD Smart Watch for Women Men
The pink-colored strap smartwatch may appeal to women the more but it can be used by both men and women because it comes in other colors. It is an effective device for measuring heart rate blood pressure, sports activities, and a calorie counter.
In addition to these, the device can send a remote sedentary alert, alarm clock setting, and many more.
- IP67 water and dustproof protection feature
- Compatible with IOS and Android devices.
- It operates with the “Da Fit” App to track activities.
- Bluetooth compatibility.
- Multi-functional system includes sports and music control.
- 1.3” color display screen.
- Operates on 140mAh rechargeable battery.
- up to 7 days of battery life
8. Funntech Smart Watch for Kids
Here comes another option for kids. It comes with all the fitness features you will expect in an average smartwatch. It comes with a 2G GSM phone call feature plus a touchscreen camera and pedometer feature.
- It comes in a variety of colors.
- 1.54” touchscreen.
- It supports music player and camera features.
- Multi-functional dial and social media connectivity.
- 2 working modes for smartphone and Independent mode without a phone.
- Synchro function enabled with the app.
9. Letsfit Smart Watch, Fitness Tracker
As expected, this smartwatch offers a step-counting feature for all users. It can be used by both men and women and it helps in monitoring heartbeat rates, blood pressure, and sleep patterns.
The large touchscreen displays activity data and helps you make smarter decisions that will benefit your health and wellbeing. With its high water-resistant feature, you can wear the smartwatch even when swimming.
- It is available in at least 5 different colors.
- 9 sports mode
- 1.3” touchscreen surface.
- Lots of activities including music control
- IP68 waterproof feature.
- 10 days of battery life.
- It works with the VeryFitPro app.
- Automatic Social media and message notification.
- Compatible with IOS 8.0, Android 4.0, and Bluetooth 4
10. CHEREEKI Fitness Tracker Smart Watch
This is one fitness watch that comes with lots of capabilities to help you stay ahead of your health challenges. It offers an efficient heart rate monitor plus, activity step counter plus sleep monitoring activity for both men and women. You can rest assured that this watch will provide information even on the calories consumed.
- 1.3” colored touchscreen.
- Adjustable screen brightness.
- 4 styles of display for different occasions.
- It monitors heart rate for 34 hours.
- 9 sports mode is available.
- It comes with music control features.
- It comes with standby time plus smart notification features
- 10 days of battery life plus 45 days of standby time.
- It recharges fully in 2 ½ hours.
- It comes with a 210 mAh in-built battery.
- It is compatible with IOS 8.0 or higher and Android 4.4 or higher versions only.
11. Yocuby Sport Smartwatch for Android IOS Phone
This is a great option if you are looking for a Bluetooth activity tracker for your needs. It is designed for men only and it is a fitness tracker embedded with heart rate monitors plus a sleep tracker. Distance walked, total calories burnt, and total steps counted or taken are procedures handled on this smartwatch.
- It has an IP68 waterproof protection design.
- Compatible with Android 4.4 and IOS 9.0 and higher.
- 1.3” large touchscreen dial with 3 different dial styles.
- It has a strap length of 233mm.
- 7 different sports to choose from.
- It works with Bluetooth technology to respond to calls and SMSs
12. Smart Watch, LIFEBEE Smartwatch
This is one of the most sophisticated smartwatches that connect via Bluetooth 5.0 technology. While the pink color of the straps appeals to women, this smartwatch is designed for both men and women.
It is a full package when it comes to tracking all activities. It tracks your sleep patterns and comes with varieties of in-built features for different sports.
- 1.3” touchscreen screen.
- IP68 waterproof body design.
- 240 x 240 screen resolution.
- It is protected with 2D durable glass.
- 11 sports mode
- 50 meters of water resistance.
- In-built 210 mAh battery
- 7-10 days of battery life plus 42 days of standby time.
- 24-month manufacturer warranty.
How To Choose The Best Smartwatch For Cheap Price
Just like in any other gadget buying situation, it is important to consider certain factors before making your final choice on the cheap smartwatch you want to buy. The following factors are very important;
Confirm that the Smartwatch is Compatible with Your Smartphone.
Though, smartwatches can work on their own even without syncing them to smartphones. The issue here is that certain features may not work properly until you sync the smartwatch to your phone device. You can only respond to incoming phone calls, SMS, and social media messages from WhatsApp, Facebook, and Twitter for instance if your smartphone has been sync already to your smartwatch. Secondly, some smartwatches can only work with a certain OS. For instance, Apple smartwatches can only work with iPhones while some can work with both IOS and Android OS.
Check the Operating System Compatibility
Another issue or factor you must consider is the minimum operating system supported by a smartwatch. for instance, most cheap smartwatches may support only Android 4.4 and IOS 8.0 and above, which means you can’t use them with lower android or IOS versions. It will make some sense to upgrade your smartphone operating system to make it compatible with the smartwatch.
Never Go for Refurbished or Repaired Cheap Smart Watch
In a desperate move to own a cheap smartwatch, many people often end up buying refurbished or repaired watches. They may look almost new but you hardly have the history of the device hence you are at risk of buying a fake product. In most cases, refurbished or repaired smartwatches must have had some of its original components damaged and replaced, hence the watch may never function as the original one. To save yourself the heartbreak of having to buy another smartwatch, you should consider hiding from refurbished and repaired products.
Pay Attention to the Compatible App
Most smartwatch brands come with individual apps that only work for the smartwatch. For this reason, you can only download the recommended app for the smartwatch. You can be lucky to find a few smartwatches that can work with third-party apps not recommended for them. You have to confirm the app that works for your chosen smartwatch and this app will likely be included in the manual and you can download it on the manufacturer website. Some smartwatch may come with pre-downloaded apps which is easier to handle.
Battery Life is Very Important
When looking for a cheap smartwatch, perhaps battery life is one of the most important factors you must consider. Fortunately, there are cheap smartwatches with in-built rechargeable batteries that can be recharged for under 4 hours yet they can support up to 10 days of operations. The longer the battery life, perhaps the longer you can use your smartwatch. Save yourself the cost of replacing batteries now and then because the more you recharge batteries, the quicker their life span dissipate.
It is easier for many smartwatch users to ignore the size of their smartwatches, and in so doing, they end up replacing the watchband frequently. Good smartwatches should come with adjustable buckles with holes to fit your wrist size. The straps of the watch must be durable and able to snug to your wrist without getting too loose or too tight.
Advantage And Disadvantages Of Purchasing A Cheap Price Smartwatch
The advantages of buying a cheap smartwatch are;
- Very affordable.
- Easy to maintain and use.
- You can purchase varieties of brands.
The affordability of a cheap smartwatch means you wouldn’t put stress on your finances and at the same time, you will enjoy all the benefits of a smartwatch. There are many cheap smartwatches out there that can perform much better than premium brands which are a good bargain for your investment.
Cheaper smartwatches are much easier and cheap to maintain since they don’t come with complex features. Premium smartwatches may come with subscription fees to access some advanced features. Fortunately, the best smartwatch under 30 comes with the online and offline technical support you will benefit from.
The affordability of cheap smartwatches may also mean you can afford two or more brands and have a collection of these watches in your closet. Having different colors and brands of smartwatches that match different outfits can make you even more fashionable. Smartwatch is accessories too, especially with their colorful bands and screen faces.
The disadvantages of buying cheap smartwatches are;
- Risks of buying an imitation.
- Risks of buying faulty components.
Though it is desirable to buy a cheap smartwatch, it is equally important to be wary of imitations that flood the market these days. The products listen in this product review and guide are original and you should watch out for brand signatures to avoid fake options.
If you are buying a cheap smartwatch, you should buy new ones only and avoid refurbished or repair options. The reason being that many refurbished or repaired smartwatches may develop faults easily due to broken or missing parts. You should consider purchasing your smartwatch from accredited places only.
FAQs (FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS)
Question: Can a Smartwatch work without a smartphone
Answer: smartwatches that have their mobile and internet connection can work without a smartphone. Though you have to subscribe to this and it will cost you extra.
Question: Can a smartwatch record audio contents
Answer: Yes, it is possible to find a smartwatch that can record audio but such a watch must have an internal microphone and speaker. This is not a universal feature; hence you may not find it on most smartwatches.
Question: Can I find a smartwatch that can play games
Answer: Many smartwatches come with some sort of in-built games. Most smartwatch manufacturers don’t invest in this feature because of its limited benefits. Secondly, you may not find many smartwatches with games because of the limited screen of the watches. Fortunately, most smartwatches are compatible with Android and IOS devices; you can download some games in their play store app store.
Question: Can Smartwatches be hacked?
Answer: In 2015, VTech smartwatch manufacturers suffered data breaches on some of their smartwatches. For this reason, hacking remains a big threat to smartwatch users but android and IOS operators alongside smartwatch manufacturers have continued to install up-to-date security features to protect their smartwatch users.
Question: Do smartwatches take photos?
Answer: Very few smartphones can take pictures because of the widespread lack of good quality cameras. Perhaps this is one feature you will need your smartphone to handle. You can easily link your smartphone to your smartwatch to share photos from your phone.
Question: How do I choose the right wrist size for my hand?
Answer: Fortunately, most smartwatches come with buckles or straps with holes to help users adjust smartwatches to their wrist sizes. Be careful with smart watches that come with a single hole, they may not hold your wrist very well.
This piece of content has provided sufficient information on the top quality smartwatches you should consider now and the factors to consider before making your final choice. It also makes sense to go for a smartwatch that comes with a manual when you buy the best smartwatch under 30 because the settings of some watches can be quite complicated especially in the beginning. It is equally important to put quality before price. While searching for a cheap smartwatch, one can easily get carried away and go for a sub-standard brand with even fewer features. Make sure you investigate a product you are interested in and pay attention to factors like battery life, and available features.
You May Like These Articles As Well:
Top 11 Best Home Planetarium Projector Review In 2021
A Guide To The 10 Best Cable Modems For Time Warner In 2021 (TWC Approved)
Top 10 Best LGA 1151 CPU In 2021 You Must Know
16 Best 60% Keyboards (Mechanical For Gaming, Ergonomic, Best Budget)
Top 9 Best Cable Modem For Cox Review In 2021: A Buying Guide
A Guide To The 11 Best Bluetooth Speaker For Outdoor Party
11 Best Noise-Canceling Earmuffs For Sleeping: Buying Guide & Review
Top 11 Best Router For Spectrum Review In 2021
Top 10 Best Ethernet Cables For Gaming Review In 2021: A Buying Guide
Top 8 Best LGA 1150 CPU Review in 2021: A Comprehensive Guide
Do you like the article? Please leave a review
- How Do I Charge My Smart Bracelet?
- How Do I Charge My Smart Bracelet?
- How To Install Android Wear 2 0 On Huawei Watch?
- How Do I Turn My Apple Watch Off?
- How To Uninstall Android Wear Apps?
- Why Do Health Professionals Need Smartwatches?
- 5 Free And Fantastic Battery Full Apps For Android?
- Review Of The Best Smartwatches
- How To Take Screenshot On Apple Watch?
- How To Screenshot On Apple Watch?