Go to the Account Information page. Click the Pen icon next to your current username. You can only change your username once every 30 days.
Can you change your Ubisoft name?
To update your username, you will have to log in to your Google Account, as well. The name you chose is already registered with Google. So, you don’t have to worry about any name changes.
Can you change your Ubisoft display name?
To update your username, go to the Account Information page and click the Pen icon next to your current name. Don’t forget to change your icon as well. You can change it every 30 days.
How do I change my Ubisoft profile?
If you want to stop playing the game, then you have to move your right arm to your side at 90 degrees and your elbow is bent. You can also press the menu button on your left and select Change Player (as you did in step 2).
- How Do I Change My Ubisoft Username?
- How Do I Unlink My Ubisoft Account?
- How Do I Cancel My Ubisoft Account?
- How Do I Turn Off 2 Step Verification Ubisoft?
- How Do I Turn Off Ubisoft 2 Step Verification?
- How Do I Delete My Uplay Account?
- Can I Change My Trello Username?
- How Much Is For Honor On Ps4?
- Can You Change WordPress Username?
- Is A Ubisoft Account Free?