Move the items you want to delete to the top of the list by first clicking them. Then, click Delete to delete them all at once.
How can I delete all my email at once?
1. click each of the items. 2. click delete, one at a time. 3. click delete, all of them at once. 4. click delete to delete them all at once. 5. click delete to delete one of those and everything in between.
How do I delete thousands of emails at once?
With Shift, you can select all emails. After that, you have to hold down the Shift key and click the last email before pressing Release.
How can I delete my Gmail emails all at once?
On the left side of the email, you wish to delete, touch the icon that is marked with the star. You may also select a message by pressing and holding it. To remove another email from your Gmail mailbox, tap on the Delete symbol in the upper-right corner of your screen.
- How Can I Delete All My Email At Once?
- How Do I Delete All My Sky Emails?
- How Do You Delete A Bunch Of Emails At Once?
- How Do I Delete All Emails From One Sender In Hotmail?
- How Do I Delete Lots Of Emails At Once?
- How Do I Delete All The Emails In My Gmail Account?
- Can You Permanently Delete Emails?
- How Do I Delete Emails From Outlook?
- Can I Delete All Yahoo Emails At Once?
- How Do I Delete All Messages In My Gmail?