Inbox is the inbox of your Gmail account that will be shown in an orange color. Click Select which will select all items on that page only. Click on the link to the right that says something like “Select all 30,000 messages in In Box.
How do I delete 30000 emails?
You can select all the 30,000 messages by clicking on the link that says “Select all” at the end of the page. Then you should delete all the messages.
- Gmail: How To Use Colors To Organize Your Emails?
- How Do I Delete All My Gmail At Once On My Phone?
- Gmail: How To Change Background?
- How Do I Delete Thousands Of Emails In Gmail On Ipad?
- How Can I Delete All My Gmail At Once?
- How To Personalize Your Gmail Inbox?
- How Do I Retrieve Permanently Deleted Emails?
- How Can I Recover My Gmail Inbox?
- How Do You Delete Gmail Emails?
- What Happens If I Close My Google Account?