Tap on Settings > Apple ID > iCloud and select Manage Storage. Tap on Deleted Apps. Tap on Uninstall Game. Select Delete Data.
How do I delete a game from Game Center iOS 13?
Tap on Settings > iCloud. Tap on Manage Storage. Look for the app in the list of apps that iCloud backs up data for. Tap it and select Delete to delete all data from all connected devices.
Does Game Center still exist?
The Game Centre app is only available on iPhone and Mac. You must be using an iPhone or Mac in order to access the Game Center.
Why did Apple remove the Game Center app?
Apple decided to remove Game Center, which made it impossible to add or delete friends from the software update.
- How Do I Remove A Game From Game Center Ios 13?
- How Do I Delete Game Data From Game Center Ios 12?
- How Do I Delete A Game From Game Center?
- How Do I Delete Game Data From Game Center
- How To Erase Game Data On Iphone?
- How Do I Disconnect A Game From Game Center?
- How Do You Delete A Game Center Account On Iphone?
- How Do I Delete Game Center From My Iphone?
- How Do I Permanently Delete An App?
- How Do You Delete Game Progress On Ipad?