Open the Settings app on your device with the Google Play Store account.
Tap on Accounts.
Choose the Google Play Store account you want to remove.
Tap Remove Account, then tap Remove Account again.
You may be asked to enter your password, PIN or security pattern to proceed.
Can I delete Google Play?
The Google Play Store won’t be accessible any more. All apps that you download from it will also disappear.
How do I permanently delete my Play Store account?
You can remove the Google Play Games app from your Android phone or tablet. Then you will be able to permanently remove the playgames account data.
How do I clear my Google Play library?
Delete apps you don’t want from your Google Play Store download history. Go to the My Apps area. Log in. Click the trashcan symbol next to an app and confirm you wish to remove it. This is all there is to it; you can delete any app from your Google Play Store download history at any time. You may also erase any search history at any time.
What happens if you uninstall Google Play services?
The Google Play Store is an app that holds information and other software that can be used with Android devices. You can download it from the Google Play site, where you can find it under the App Store.
What is Google Play and why do I need it?
Every month, Google Play attracts over 2 billion people a month to visit its website and discover and enjoy their favorite apps, games, films, TV shows, books, and more on their devices.
- How To Delete Android Download History?
- Google Play: How To Clear App Download History?
- How Do I Delete My Apps From Google Play?
- How Do You Delete A Game From Google Play?
- How To Use Google Play Games With Family Link?
- How To Redeem A Google Play Card With Family Link?
- Quick Tip: How To View Your Google Play Purchase History?
- How To Play Android Games On Iphone?
- Can You Delete Google Play Account?
- How Do I Remove Apps From My Google Play Account?