To start the process of removing the device, you need to go to your iTunes account. The second step is to remove your Apple devices from your account.
How do I delete an old Apple ID and create a new one?
First thing you should do is opening iTunes on the Mac. Then choose Store > View Account. Enter your password. Click Manage Devices under iTunes in the Cloud. Click Remove next to each device associated with your account. Click Done.
- How Do I Remove A Phone From My Itunes Account?
- How Do You Delete An Itunes Account From An Iphone?
- What Does Removing A Device From Apple Id Do?
- How Do I Delete An Old Ipod From Itunes?
- How Do I Remove An Ipad From My Account?
- Can You Delete An Apple Id Account?
- How Do I Cancel My Apple Account?
- How Do I Delete An Apple Id Off My Phone?
- How Do I Disconnect Itunes?
- How Do I Erase All Content And Settings Without Apple Id Password?