Fitbit, you can delete your account from your dashboard. Tap the profile of the person. Then select the gear icon > Settings. Click Delete Account and follow the on-screen instructions.
Do I have to delete my old Fitbit?
Once you’ve confirmed your replacement, the Fitbit device will operate as expected and you may need to delete the old one from your account. Any data you didn’t previously sync with your account is removed.
How do I start over with my Fitbit?
You can restart your tracker by pressing the button for a long time. This will start the Fitbit logo, and vibrate when the tracker is charging. Then press and hold the button for 4 seconds.
How do I transfer my Fitbit to another person?
If you want to pair the Charge 2, you need to remove its Bluetooth and do the trick. You need to get into your other family members’ phone and delete the Fitbit account.
How do I delete a Fitbit for someone else?
Give the tracker to the person you’re giving it to. The Charge 2 will need to be connected to their Fitbit account, so if you want them to keep using it, you need to make it easy to do so. If you want to use the same account on another phone, you’ll need to take over monitoring.
Can you give your old Fitbit to someone else?
You can link to your Fitbit account via the Fitbit mobile app or with a Bluetooth connection. When you link Fitbit and your user profile, you can erase all Fitbit data and start from scratch.
Do I need to reset fitbit before selling?
You should reset the device before moving on to the next step. A few data points will get left behind.
- How Do I Delete My Old Fitbit Account?
- How Do I Add My Child’s Fitbit To My Account?
- How To Set Up Fitbit On Your Android Phone?
- Can I Delete My Fitbit Account And Start Over?
- How To Pair Fitbit Blaze With Iphone?
- How To Sync Fitbit With Iphone 6?
- How Do I Set Up A Fitbit Account For My Child?
- How Do I Reset My Fitbit For A New Owner?
- How Do I Switch My Kids To Fitbit?
- How Do I Delete Old Data From My Fitbit App?