Type the password of an administrator account instead of a user name and press Enter. The account would be deleted immediately.
How do you delete an Administrator account on Windows 10?
Select Other users from the list. Enter the account details in the textbox. Click the button next to Action. Select Delete to delete the user.
How do I remove myself as Administrator on my computer?
To change the account type, go to your account settings. You can choose the type of the new account you want. Select standard from the list.
What happens if I delete the Administrator account?
You should always avoid removing sensitive data belonging to other users, because they can get access to it in other ways.
How do you change which user is an Administrator?
If you can not log in with your administrator account, you need to change your account type to local user. Follow the same process as mentioned above but use Local account below the name of the account. Please note that you need to select the Local account.
How do I change my Administrator to standard?
If you want to create a new user account, you need to follow these steps. Go to the Windows Control Panel and click on the account type you’d like to do. Choose either Standard or Administrator as needed. Click Change Account Type to finish the process.
- How Do I Delete My Administrator Account?
- How Do I Change The Administrator On My Microsoft Account?
- How Do I Remove A Local Account From Windows 10?
- How Do I Change My Administrator Account On Windows 7?
- How Do I Change The Administrator On My Macbook?
- How Do I Remove Administrator Account In Windows 7?
- How Do I Change The Administrator On My Hp Laptop?
- How Do I Delete A Windows Administrator Account?
- How Do I Delete Administrator Account On Windows 10?
- How Do I Change The Administrator On My Hp Laptop Windows 10?