Go to user settings. Tap to my account. Tap to edit account. Tap to delete account you’ll be asked to enter your password along with your six-digit 2FA code and to press the delete account button one last time to complete the deletion.
How do I delete my discord account on mobile?
After you click to go through the final step of removing your data from Google, you’ll get into the account deletion page.
How do I delete my discord account?
Open the Discord chat client on the computer, and then click the gear icon at the top-left corner of the screen. Click “Settings”, and then “Edit”.
How do I permanently delete the discord account from my iPhone?
To delete your discord account on Android, tap on the four dots icon at the top right to open the menu. Scroll down to the bottom of the menu and tap on Settings > Account.
Can you instantly delete a discord account?
You must delete your account before you can use the transfer option. You can do this on the settings of your account. Then you must enter your password and click “okay”.
How do I delete a discord account on my iPad?
to make sure Discord is the most advanced version, update the Discord App on the App Store and Google Play.
What happens if I disable the discord account?
Account Deletion can be done through the “subscribe/unsubscribe” option of your client. Deleting an account is easy if done correctly and will have no negative consequences on your gaming experience.
- How Do I Delete Discord?
- How Long Does It Take Discord To Delete An Account?
- How Long Does It Take To Delete A Discord Account?
- How Do I Delete My Discord Account On My Phone?
- How Do I Permanently Delete My Discord Account?
- Does Discord Delete Inactive Accounts?
- How Do I Delete My Discord Account Immediately?
- How Do I Delete A Discord Account From My Phone?
- How Do I Delete My Discord Account Fast?
- How To Optimize Discord Server For Speed?