Swipe up on the Home Screen or tap on Apps. Tap on Settings. Tap on the Cloud and accounts section. Tap on Accounts. Tap on the Google Account that you want to remove. Tap on Remove Google Account. Tap on Remove Google Account to confirm that you are aware of some data loss.
How do I remove my email from my Samsung phone?
If you click on the settings menu, you should be taken to a page where you can remove the account. If you want to completely delete the account, you should open your mail.
How do I delete a Google Gmail account?
Go to your Google Account’s data & privacy page. On the drop-down menu, select “Your data & privacy choices”. Delete your account by following the instructions displayed on the web page. Delete your account if you have one.
Do I need a Samsung account if I have a Google account?
Samsung will only allow for users who already have an account on their site to download apps from the Google Play Store.
How do I delete my Samsung account from my phone?
First step: open the ‘Settings’ app on your device. Second step: look for ‘Samsung account’ and ‘Personal information’ at the bottom of the screen. Choose ‘Sign out’ from the drop-down menu.
Will hard reset remove Samsung account?
To get back the data you need to reset your phone to the factory default settings and start from the beginning.
Why does Samsung want my Gmail account?
Samsung has been alerted that Gmail has been tricked into thinking that the email app has permission to view and control the user’s Gmail account.
- What Happens If I Delete Samsung Account
- How Do I Delete My Samsung Account From My Tablet?
- How Do I Delete A Gmail Account From My Samsung Galaxy S4?
- How Do I Remove Samsung Email From My Google Account?
- How Do I Delete Samsung Email?
- How Do I Delete Samsung Account On S20?
- How Do I Remove A Google Account From My Samsung Phone?
- How Do I Delete Gmail Account From My Phone?
- Is A Google Account Required For An Android Phone?
- How Do I Delete Samsung Account On Samsung Watch?