Open your device’s google apps settings and go to “accounts and sync” and then “gmail” section. Go to “data and personalization” and then “Download” and “Delete.” Select “delete” to remove your emails.
How do I delete my Gmail account from Vivo?
Open the Settings app. Go to GoogleApp. Tap “Google .” Tap “Data and personalization.” Tap “Download, delete, or make a plan for your data.” Tap Delete for “Google Mail” and tap Delete .
- How Do I Delete Google Sync Data?
- How Do I Delete Gmail Account From My Phone?
- How Do I Permanently Delete My Gmail Account On Android?
- How Do I Permanently Delete My Gmail From My Phone?
- How Do I Delete A Gmail Account From My Phone?
- How Do I Delete An Extra Google Account?
- How To Enable Disable And Manage Google Sync?
- How Do I Remove A Gmail Account From My Phone?
- How Do I Unlink My Gmail From My Ipad?
- How Long Do You Have To Recover Deleted Gmail Account?