You can delete your profile by hovering your mouse over the profile you want to delete and click on Manage Profiles. Select the profile you want to delete. You can also delete your profile by clicking on Edit Profile and selecting Delete Profile. Confirm your selection.
Why does Hulu change my age?
Hulu changes my age. Visit your Account page on a web or mobile browser. Look for the section Your Account, and then click Update Info next to Personal Info. Make any necessary changes to your name, birthdate (month and day), and gender.
How do you know if someone has deleted your houseparty?
1. If your friend isn’t in your list, it may be because they have been removed. 2. If the profile still appears to be accessible, but you don’t have an available Add Friend button, then the user may have had it deactivated or blocked.
- Can You Delete Your Houseparty Account?
- Setting Up Houseparty Chrome App?
- How Do You Change Profiles On Hulu?
- How To Delete Your Houseparty Account?
- How Do You Delete Profiles On Hulu?
- How Do I Delete My Houseparty App?
- How Do You Delete Houseparty Conversations?
- How Do You Cancel Your Hulu Subscription?
- Can I Delete Hulu Account
- How Do I Logout Of Hulu On My Smart Tv?