Before you delete Gmail on your mobile device, you can download your data with the instructions below.Under your settings, tap data, and personalization, tap download, delete, or make a plan for your data.Then, tap Gmail, and delete.
How do I permanently delete my Gmail account on Android?
1. Before, download your data.2. On your Smartphone or tablet, open the device’s settings app Google.3. At the top, tap data & personalization4. Under “Download, delete or make a plan for your data.” 5. Next to “Gmail” tap delete.
- How Do I Remove A Gmail Account From My Phone?
- How Do I Delete My Gmail Account From Vivo?
- How Do I Delete My Gmail Account Permanently?
- How Do I Delete My Accounts?
- How Do I Permanently Delete A Gmail Account?
- How Do I Delete Gmail Account From My Phone?
- How Do I Permanently Delete My Gmail From My Phone?
- How Do I Delete A Gmail Account From 2022?
- How Do I Delete A Gmail Account From My Android?
- How Can I Delete My Gmail Id?