If I can’t unlock my Postmates account, I can contact customer support. I will provide them with the information they need to help me.
How do I recover my Postmates account?
The easiest way to log in to your Postmates account is to contact customer support. They will ask you for information about your account and need you give them your password.
Can I reactivate my Postmates account?
You can always get in touch with driver support if your Postmates Fleet account was mistakenly terminated. In some cases, they are able to reactivate a driver’s account.
How do I change my phone number on Postmates?
You can’t change your Uber profile once you link your Postmates account. It can be done, but you would need to create a new Postmates profile.
- Can I Reactivate My Postmates Account?
- How Long Does It Take To Get Your Welcome Kit From Postmates?
- How Can I Recover My Old Account On Facebook?
- How Do I Unlock My Netspend Account Online?
- How Do I Delete A Promo Code On Postmates?
- Can You Reactivate Facebook After 30 Days?
- Can I Reactivate A Deleted Snapchat Account?
- How Do I Restart My Amazon Seller Account?
- Why Would My Uber Account Be Disabled?
- How Do I Recover My Twitter Account?