Open the Google Pay app. Tap your profile at the top right, tap “My accounts”. Select the account you want to delete. Tap “Remove account”.
Why can’t I remove my payment method from Google pay?
If you cannot discover ‘Edit’ on the card you have linked to Google Pay, follow these steps.
How do I remove a profile from Google pay?
Then sign in to pay.google.com, then sign in to your profile.
How do I unlink bank account from UPI?
In the BHIM app, go to Settings > UPI linked bank accounts > delete the link from selected bank account and select the account you want to delete.
Why can’t I remove my card from Google Play?
Google’s algorithm won’t allow you to remove the last payment method from your account. You must preserve at least one payment method on your account at all times and will be unable to delete the last one if you’re using a subscription or location-limited product (app, book, music, or movie).
How do I remove a card from Google Chrome?
Click on “Payment methods” under the “Autofill” heading to remove credit and debit cards from your account. In the future choose “Remove” to delete all of your saved cards in this manner.
Where is my Google Pay account?
To view your Google Pay data, please go to the Google Pay app, as well as MyActivity.com. Transaction information: Go to the Google Pay app to see transactions made with your Virtual Account Number.
- Why Can’t I Remove My Card From Paypal?
- How Do I Change My Apple Payment Method?
- How Do You Change Bank Details On Amazon?
- How Do I Remove Payment Method From Facebook?
- How Do I Remove My Credit Card From Wish?
- Can We Delete Google Pay Account?
- How Do I Delete A Starbucks Card?
- How Can I Delete My Google Pay Account?
- How Do I Remove My Card From Uber?
- How Do I Change My Bank Account On Amazon Pay?