After getting into your Account Management page, go to Your account access is limited, click Go to Account Limitations. Click Resolve at the right side of each requirement.
How do I remove a permanent PayPal limit?
You need to clear the access issues you face from the Resolution Center.
How long do PayPal account limitations last?
Most limitations are relaxed in 5 days, but some take longer. If you have completed the steps in the Resolution Center. You should receive a reply from us within 3 business days.
- Can You Delete A Limited Paypal Account?
- What To Do If You Cannot Receive Money On Paypal?
- Does Paypal Delete Inactive Accounts?
- Can I Remove Bank Account From Paypal?
- How Do I Delete An Old Paypal Account?
- How Can I Remove My Paypal Account From Ebay?
- Why Can’t I Close My Paypal Account?
- Can I Delete My Paypal Me Link?
- How Do You Delete A Paypal Account Without Logging In?
- How Do I Change Bank Accounts On Paypal?