Now choose System, then Storage. If you don’t have an external storage device, then choose Hard Drive. Then you need to pick “profiles” and choose the profile you want to delete. Select “delete profile” to remove all saved games and achievements or select “delete profile and items” to delete everything including saved games and achievements.
How do u delete accounts on Xbox 360?
1. Scroll to settings and select System, then Storage.2. If you don’t have an external storage device, select Hard Drive.3. Choose Profiles and pick the profile you want to delete.4. Finally Choose Delete Profile Only to keep its saved games and achievements, or Delete Profile and Items to completely remove everything.
- How Do U Delete Accounts On Xbox 360?
- How Do I Delete Old Profiles On Xbox 360?
- How Do You Delete An Xbox 360 Profile?
- What Flash Drives Are Compatible With Ps4?
- How Do You Delete Achievements On Xbox 360?
- Where Is Library On Ps4?
- How Many Games Can A 500gb Xbox One Hold?
- How Do I Redownload My Xbox One Profile?
- How To Play Xbox 360 Games From Usb Flash Drive?
- How Do I Delete An App On Ps4?