Go to the WhatsApp folder. Tap the Database file. Tap and hold the file, then select Delete.
Note: This will only remove the WhatsApp DB from your device.
Is Will deleting WhatsApp backup delete everything?
Will there be an issue if I use iCloud to store WhatsApp chats?
[Answer]: WhatsApp doesn’t support any backup of WhatsApp chat data in iCloud, so you won’t be able to access your WhatsApp chats and call history directly in iCloud.
How can I delete my WhatsApp backup internal storage?
You can delete Databases and any data inside of it. Just go to WhatsApp storage, and tap and hold Databases. Tap the trash can or delete button. Confirm after deleting Databases.
How can I permanently delete WhatsApp messages from both sides?
To delete a conversation, click and drag it to the trash can. If you want to delete all your conversations with that person, click and drag the conversation container holding the conversation in the chat window to the trash can.
How do you permanently delete WhatsApp messages?
WhatsApp sends a text message to phone numbers and email addresses found on its web site.
What happens if I clear WhatsApp data?
It will delete your WhatsApp chats (which is good if you’re doing a factory reset, if you wipe data from the phone you won’t lose these). I am assuming that you didn’t mean that you are using your phone for testing, if you are, you really should be using something like a virtual box, or android virtual machine, and you should know the risks and know what you are doing.
- How Can I Permanently Delete Whatsapp Backup?
- How To Change Whatsapp Account To Another Phone?
- How Can I Recover Deleted Whatsapp Chat History?
- How To Restore A Whatsapp Backup?
- How To Backup Whatsapp Chat Of One Contact
- How To Backup Whatsapp Chat After Reinstall?
- Can We Delete Whatsapp Backup From Google Drive?
- How To Restore Single Chat In Whatsapp?
- How To Import Whatsapp Chat?
- How To Export Chat From Whatsapp Web?