Sign in to your Microsoft account. Note: If you see a screen asking you which account you want to use, it means you have two Microsoft accounts associated with the same email address. Select your information. Select Edit your name and make your preferred changes. Select Save.
How do I change the email associated with my Microsoft account?
You have to sign in with your Microsoft account. If you see a screen telling you which account you want to sign into, it means you have two Microsoft accounts linked to the same email address. After signing in, select your info, edit the name you want, and then save.
Can you change the email address linked to a Microsoft account?
You can add up to 10 email addresses and phone numbers linked with your Microsoft account. You can alter these email addresses and phone numbers if you want to add or delete them.
Is already a Microsoft account Please try a different email address?
If you want to add a mail or a phone number to another Microsoft account, select Connect to a Microsoft account if you don’t want to create a new one.
- How Do I Unlink A Skype Account?
- How Do I Link My Microsoft Account To Minecraft Ps4?
- How Do I Remove Skype From My Microsoft Account?
- How Do I Change My Microsoft Account Id?
- How Do I Delete My Microsoft Account On Xbox App?
- Will Deleting My Microsoft Account Delete My Gmail?
- Does Closing Microsoft Account Delete Skype?
- How Do I Change My Microsoft Account On Windows 10?
- How Can I Delete My Skype Account Without Closing Microsoft Account?
- How Do I Remove My Xbox Account From All Consoles?