Go to your Mac and click Apple menu. Go to “System Preferences” and click the lock icon to lock it. Go to “Users & Groups”, then “Add Users & Groups” and sign in to the administrator account.
How do I delete an account from my Mac?
1. Go to your Mac and then go to your settings.2. Click the padlock icon to unlock it.3. Write an administrator name and password. 4. Select the user or group you want to delete. 5. Click the Remove button below the list of users.
- How Can I Delete An Account On My Mac?
- How Do I Change The Administrator On My Macbook Air?
- How Do I Change Admin On Macbook?
- How Do I Delete A Profile On Mac?
- How Do I Change The Administrator On My Mac?
- How Do I Delete Administrator Account On Mac?
- How Do I Change The Admin Account On My Mac?
- Why Is There A Guest User On My Mac Now?
- Why Can’t I Delete Admin Account On Mac?
- How Long Does It Take To Delete Admin Account On Mac?