If you have the Gmail app on your Android phone, you should see two option above your keyboard that says “Disable” and “Force stop”.
How do I disable Gmail app on Android?
You can see two buttons near the top when you open Gmail. One gives you options to disable and the other to Force stop.
How do I disable Gmail app?
The Gmail app on your phone or tablet has two ways to go inside. Tap on the Gmail app to go inside. Scroll down and select the Apps tab, and then scroll down until you find Gmail. Tap it once, and you’ll see two buttons in the upper right corner: Disable or Force Stop.
What happens if I disable Google app?
Yes, it is not going to impact any other Google App. I have disabled it in my phone and have not experienced any problems for a long time.
- How Do I Disable Gmail App On Android?
- How Do I Delete Google Play Services?
- How Do I Remove Google Account From Phone Without Factory Reset?
- What Happens To A Disabled Google Account?
- Why Do Android Apps “force Close”?
- How To Unlock A Disabled Iphone 5c?
- Does Google Delete Gmail Accounts?
- How Do I Remove A Disabled Gmail Account From My Computer?
- How Do I Deactivate My Google Gmail Account?
- How Do I Remove A Gmail Account From My Handphone?