Launch Outlook and begin a new mail message. Start typing a name or email address in the To field. Click on the menu on the bottom, select “Auto Complete”. Type a letter in the search box. If you want to remove the email address by the names of the email addresses you will have to highlight the address you want to delete by using your arrow key and then click delete, or press the delete key on your keyboard.
How do I get rid of suggested searches in Outlook?
Type a name in the “To” box and click the “New Email” icon or press the “Ctrl+N” keys on your keyboard. To reveal any Auto-Complete options, start typing a name or email address in the “To” box.
How do I turn off auto suggestions in outlook?
If you want to turn off the use of the ‘automatic’ names for emails, go to File > Options > Mail. Uncheck the option for Use Auto-Complete List.
How do I customize my search in Outlook?
To establish a search folder, press Ctrl+Shift+P on your keyboard. Click on the lower left of the Search folder list and then create a custom search folder. Then click on Choose.
How do I turn off recent searches?
If you don’t want your phone to share what you’re searching for, you have to go to Google.com on the web and look for the Privacy & accounts option in the bottom-right corner. You’ll find the option there which will tell your device not to share your recent searches.
Why can’t I get rid of trending searches?
You can turn off this feature under Search > Options > Auto-complete.
Why is Google predictive search?
People ask Google for help with searching and they use predictive search. They type in their query and Google provides a list of search results based on what they type. The list varies according to how many characters are typed in the query.
- How Do I Get Rid Of Suggested Searches In Outlook?
- Clear Remembered Email Address From In Outlook 2019/365?
- How Do I Delete Autofill Email Addresses On Android?
- Windows 10: How To Disable Quick Searches?
- Outlook 2019/2016: Enable/disable Autocorrect?
- How Do I Delete My Hotmail Search History?
- Disable Email Forwarding In Outlook 2016 & 2013?
- Turn Macros On/off In Outlook 2019/365?
- How Do I Delete An Outlook Profile?
- Edge For Android: How To Disable Search Suggestions?