In the Mail application, go to Preferences > Accounts and click on it. Then click on the Delete button for a specific user account and then confirm the deletion. Note: You’ll also be prompted to remove this user account from Internet Accounts System Preferences.
Why can’t I delete a mailbox on my Mac?
If you have to remove the mail box, we can say that is not really easy. We need to highlight it and then select the button to delete it.
How do I delete an email address from my Mac?
You can remove the address from the address book or the Mail app. Make sure you are on a list or search for the address before you delete it.
How do I remove an account from my Macbook Pro?
Click on the drop-down menu to the right of the list of users and then select the text Delete. You can choose which users to delete by selecting the ones you want and pressing the delete key.
How do I remove Gmail accounts from my computer?
If you wish to delete your account when you visit Gmail, you just need to click on the [i] button, and then click on the red circle at the bottom of your Gmail home page to [a] log in. From there, you will [b] remove the account and will not have to worry about any future email account requests.
Why can’t I delete a user account on my Mac?
You should make sure that you are not the only administrator in the computer. If you are the only administrator then you must convert one of the other accounts to admin status or set up a new admin account and then remove the original.
- How Do I Delete An Email Address From My Mac Computer?
- How Do I Delete A Gmail Account From My Macbook Air?
- How Do I Logout Of Mail On My Macbook?
- How Do You Sign Out Of The Mail App On A Mac?
- How Do I Unlink My Gmail From My Mac?
- How Do I Delete A Second Email Address In Gmail?
- How Do I Remove The Mail App From My Mac?
- How Do I Delete An Account From Mail?
- How Do I Delete An Account From Mac Mail?
- How Do I Remove An Account From The Gmail App?