You need to go to facebook’s login page and you need to look for your account. There is no option four (at least no easy one).
How can I delete my Facebook account without waiting 14 days?
To delete your Facebook account you have to visit the Facebook settings and find the section called Facebook Data. There you can find the option Delete account. Select the option permanent deactivate or delete account and press continue.
How do I delete my Facebook account from 2021?
Step-by-step instructions on how to permanently delete your account and remove all of your Facebook information. All data will be deleted and inaccessible to you.
Why is my deleted Facebook account still visible?
Your privacy options are changed to only show your profile to you. Your messages will be visible only to you. Only you will be able to see your name on friends lists.
How long does it take for Facebook to delete an inactive account?
We’ll permanently remove your account, but it might take up to 45 days for everything to be deleted.
Can I reactivate my Facebook account after 2 years?
If you deactivate your Facebook account, your social network automatically saves all your information for previously deleted accounts so that you may return the next time if you change your mind and wish to use the site again.
- Can I Delete My Facebook Account Immediately?
- How Do You Delete A Facebook Account Straight Away?
- How Do U Deactivate A Facebook Account?
- How Long Does It Take To Delete A Facebook Account Permanently?
- How Long Does Facebook Take To Delete Your Account?
- Can You Delete A Facebook Account And Make A New One With The Same Email?
- How Do I Delete My Facebook Account On My Computer 2022?
- Does It Take 30 Days To Delete Facebook?
- How Do You Delete Facebook Account Permanently Without Waiting 14 Days Quora?
- What Happens When You Permanently Delete Facebook?