The total amount of your monthly plan costs, multiplied by the length of your contract. For customer with a 24-month pre-paid plan that costs PS20 and has a monthly discount, the total calculation will be PS160.
How much does it cost to cancel Virgin Mobile contract?
This is approximately 44% of your monthly plan cost, multiplied by the number of months remaining on your contract. For a customer with a 24-month pre-paid plan that costs PS20 per month, their calculation would be (0.44 x PS20) x 5 / 12 = PS160.
- How Much Does It Cost To Cancel Virgin Mobile Contract?
- How Much Does It Cost To Cancel A Line On At&t?
- What Happens When My Sprint Contract Expires?
- How Much Is A Redbox Account?
- Can I Cancel My At&t Plan Online?
- How Do I Cancel My Subscription To Netflix?
- What Does It Cost To Cancel Directv?
- How Much Does It Cost To Cancel Planet Fitness?
- How Much Does Pink Cupid Cost?
- How Much Does It Cost To Cancel T Mobile?