Abine blur is a browser extension that uses machine learning to detect and blur out your private browsing history. The extension’s algorithm learns how you browse, then blocks the sites you visit most often so they can’t be viewed in private mode.
This extension has seen significant growth since its launch in early 2017.
It’s one of the most popular privacy extensions available today, and is used by more than 2 million people.
Abine blur was created by a team of researchers from the University of California San Diego and the University of California Santa Cruz. The team was originally looking for a way to track people’s online behavior, but found it could be used for something more positive, like protecting your privacy.
Since then, abine blur has been refined, updated and improved based on feedback from users who use the extension regularly.
Two Essential (and Free) Privacy Services You Should Start Using Now!
- Privacy Badger Privacy Badger is a browser extension that helps you identify and block trackers from tracking your browsing activity. It’s totally free to use, and it works with most major browsers. 2. Self-Destructing Phone Self-Destructing Phone is another free tool that lets you securely wipe your phone clean of any data after a set amount of time. You can set the timer for as long as 30 days, so it’s easy to go hands-free without worrying about any data falling into the wrong hands.
How To: Create A Virtual Credit Card (blur Masked Card)
Virtually create a credit card and make payments with the Blur Masked Card. Blur Masked Card is a tool that allows users to virtually create a credit card and make payments with the virtual credit card. The virtual credit card has the same features as real credit cards.
It supports payments in more than 200 countries and accepts Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, and JCB cards. The Blur Masked Card is also compatible with Google Pay, Apple Pay, Samsung Pay, PayPal, AliPay, WeChat Pay, etc. Users can pay for online purchases using the virtual credit card.
You can also use the virtual credit card to make online purchases from merchants that accept these payment methods. You can also use the virtual credit card to pay your monthly bills and other expenses like insurance premiums or rent. It is important to note that you should only use the Blur Masked Card for legitimate purposes.
Using it for illegal activities might result in a serious problem for you. So be careful not to get involved in any illegal activities while using this tool.
- How Do I Mask My Credit Card Number?
- How To Blur Background Iphone 7?
- How To Use Paypal To Pay Or Receive Money?
- What Is Nexus Pay?
- How To Blur Faces In Any Video – Android?
- How To Blur Background On Iphone 6s?
- How To Blur Background On Instagram?
- What Is Merchant Override Decline?
- How To Blur A Screenshot
- How Do I Remove A Credit Card From My Paypal Account?