Instagram will not allow users to post to a trademark infringement or impersonation account, after the accounts are reported to them. This is to check if the account exists or not.
Can you claim an inactive Instagram account?
If the Instagram account does not exist, you can report it. If it does exist, you can report the account as infringing on a registered trademark or impersonation. Instagram will be the first to help you with this.
- Can You Claim An Inactive Twitter Account?
- How To Claim Instagram Username?
- How To Get Inactive Instagram Handle?
- How Do I Report My Old Instagram Account?
- Can You Take An Inactive Instagram Username?
- How Do I Delete Someone Else Facebook Page I Created?
- How To Get An Instagram Handle That Is Inactive?
- How Can I Get My Old Instagram Account Back?
- How To See Who Reported You On Instagram
- How To Look At Someones Deleted Instagram Photos?