Go to the setting.tap to accounts.tap on google.select your Gmail id.it will show you all the things.in that it will have an option to remove.you will need to sync.now you need to tap on remove.
How can I delete my Google account from Vivo mobile?
1. Go to settings.2. Tap on Google.3. Select the Gmail account that you want to remove.4. Sync will open now.5. Touch on 3 dots on the right of sync button and then select sync and then remove.
How do I remove a Google account from my phone?
Open your settings. Open your settings. Tap on “Accounts” (it may also be listed as “Users and Accounts,” depending on your device). Pick the account you want to delete. Tap the account you want to remove and then click “Remove Account”. Tap “Remove account”.
- How Do I Add An Email Account To My Vivo Phone?
- How Can I Delete My Gmail Account From Vivo Y51?
- How Do I Delete Google Sync Data?
- How Do I Remove A Sync From Gmail?
- How To Enable Disable And Manage Google Sync?
- How Do I Delete Gmail Account From My Phone?
- How Do I Remove My Gmail Account From Redmi?
- How Do I Remove A Gmail Account From My Handphone?
- How Can I Remove My Gmail Account From Other Devices?
- How Do I Delete Multiple Gmail Accounts On My Mi Phone?