Tap Apps, then Settings, then Samsung Cloud.
How do I remove Samsung cloud from my phone?
For Android, open the Apps menu. Then, tap Settings. Then, tap Samsung Cloud.
Do you need Samsung Cloud?Yes, if you want to use Samsung Cloud, you’ll need to log in with your Samsung account. If you cancel your Samsung account on your device, all of your data will be deleted as well.
If you want to use Google Cloud, you need to use your Google Account. If you cancel it, all of your data including photos, videos and documents will be deleted. So, don’t cancel your Google account if you have important data.
- How Do I Delete Samsung Cloud?
- How Do I Clear Data From My Samsung Cloud?
- How Do I Delete Samsung Cloud Account?
- How To Access Samsung Cloud On Iphone?
- How Do I Delete My Gmail Account From My Samsung Phone?
- How Do I Delete My Samsung Account From My Tablet?
- How Do I Turn Off Samsung Experience?
- How Do I Delete A Onedrive Account?
- How Do I Remove A Google Account From My Samsung Phone?
- How To Transfer Apps From Your Old Android?