If you’re the type of person who doesn’t like to receive emails, and you want to get rid of them from your iPhone, there are a few different ways that you can do so. The easiest and most obvious way is to go into the “Mail” app on your phone, select the account that you want to disable, then press the “Off” button. However, you can also add an email address to your iPhone that only allows you to receive emails from a particular person or group.
Then, when they send one, it will appear in your inbox rather than as an unread message.
More advanced settings such as these may be necessary if you have multiple accounts set up on your iPhone and you want to keep some email addresses separate from others.
How To Turn Off Email Notifications Gmail Iphone
The iPhone has a number of different settings that you can use to manage notifications and other aspects of how your iPhone works. Email is one of those settings, and you can adjust how often you get new messages by following these steps: Open the Settings app on your iPhone. Tap Notifications.
Select Allow Notifications or Do Not Disturb, as appropriate.
One way to turn off email notifications on an iPhone is to go into the Mail app and swipe left until you are in the Settings menu. Scroll down to the Email section, where you can turn off all email notifications for the app.
This will mute all incoming mail alerts, but it’s not recommended for more than a few days because it will make it harder for you to know when important messages have arrived.
How To Delete An Email Account From The Iphone/ipad?
The iPhone/iPad is a great device for keeping in touch with friends and family, but it can also be used to send emails. If you want to delete an email account from your iPhone/iPad, you can simply do so by following the steps below. You can also use this guide to delete an account on another iOS device.
1. Open the Settings icon on the Home screen and select Mail, Contacts, Calendars.
Select the account you want to delete and then tap “Delete Account” at the bottom of the screen.
3. This will open Safari, where you will be prompted to confirm your decision to delete the account.
Tap “Delete” when you are ready.
- How Do I Turn Off Email On My Iphone 7?
- How Do I Turn My Email Off On My Iphone?
- Fix Gmail Notifications Won’t Go Away?
- What Are Push And Fetch Emails And How They Work?
- Dropbox: How To Disable The New Sign In Notification Emails?
- How Do I Delete A Se Email From My Iphone?
- How To Change Notification Sound For Gmail On Iphone?
- Can I Delete My Comment On Daily Mail?
- Turn Mail Notification Sound On/off In Outlook 2016?
- Fix: Cannot Delete Junk Mail On Iphone?