Tap in the top right corner. Tap settings. Then click on the Ownership and control. Optionally tap Deactivate and Deletion. Tap Deactivate Account. Tap Continue to Account Deactivation.
How do I permanently delete my Messenger account?
You can do it from Settings screen. When you tap on the Accounts button on the upper right corner, you can go to different options. You can scroll down for the settings, and then you will see the owner’s control. It will allow you to choose the owner of the account and delete it completely.
Why can’t I remove my account in Messenger?
You can remove accounts you’ve created, but you can’t entirely get rid of them or log out. Keep in mind that at least one account must be operational. You won’t be able to delete the account you’re currently using. Tap your profile picture in the upper left-hand corner of Chats.
What happens when you delete Messenger account?
You must deactivate your Facebook account as soon as you know how to quit it. This way, no one can access Facebook Messenger and send you new messages.
Can I deactivate Messenger?
If you want to stop Messenger, you must log into Facebook and deactivate your account. You can reactivate your account by logging back into Messenger or Facebook once you’ve deactivated it.
Can you permanently delete Facebook and keep Messenger?
Deactivate your Facebook account. If you have a Facebook account and want to deactivate it, use Messenger to deactivate your account. But you won’t be able to keep using Messenger unless you have the Messenger app on your phone and you’re already a Messenger user. If you don’t have the Messenger app on your phone, you can download it now from Google Play or the Apple App Store.
- How Do I Delete My Messenger Account?
- How Do You Deactivate Messenger?
- How Do I Permanently Delete Messenger Account?
- How Do I Delete My Messenger Account 2022?
- How Do I Delete My Yahoo Messenger Account?
- Can I Delete Messenger Without Deleting Facebook?
- Why Can’t I Deactivate My Messenger?
- Can I Deactivate My Messenger Without Deactivating My Facebook?
- Can You Get Rid Of Facebook Messenger But Keep Facebook?
- How Can I Deactivate My Messenger?